Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Returns will only be accepted for reasons of error made by us (i.e. you did not receive the item you ordered) or because items are faulty or broken.
A refund will be issued provided that:
- You contact us at Saint Curl Customer Service within 20 business days of receiving the item, citing your order number and identifying the defect. Please retain and send photographic evidence the error or damage.
- You return the item within 7 days of contacting us.
- If you are approved, we will give you a full refund for the cost of the item(s) and the return delivery cost (unless it is a change of mind return)
- Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Keep in mind, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted
- If your return is not approved you will have to pay for associated shipping fees.
- This policy does not apply to change-of-mind returns, or for reasons that the product doesn't suit your hair or similar. If you change your mind about the product, please see instructions below under "What happens if I changed my mind?".
Change of Mind
If you made a mistake or you don't love your Saint Curl purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to ship us back the item and a refund will be issued to you once we have received the items and inspected them.
Please be advise that the items must meet the following conditions before any refund will be issued:
- You must contact us to return or exchange your product within 10 days of purchase.
- Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased on sale and discounts are non-exchangeable and non-returnable
Unfortunately we are not able to cover postage fees on returns for Change of Mind.
How do I return?
- If you wish to obtain a refund for your order, email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name, address and order number;
- The reason for your refund request; and
- Photos of the error made by us (i.e. a missing, faulty, or broken item).
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Am I eligible for free return shipping?
If you'd like to confirm whether your return will be eligible for free return shipping, please contact our customer service team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to cover postage fees on returns for Change of Mind.
What happens if my Change of Mind return isn't received in re-saleable condition?
If we receive your return and it isn't in the condition outlined in our returns policy, the item will be sent back to your original shipping address - we’ll contact you straight away to let you know.
Any other questions?
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org