Bouncy and full-bodied, your curls dance on the spectrum between coily and kinky. Clearly defined in a corkscrew shape, these types of curls can range in size from the circumference of a pen to a marker. Your curls can be dense, and coarse, giving you instant volume, and a tendency to frizz.
Tight curls need hydration to maintain their definition. Replenish your moisture frequently with moisturisers and deep conditioning. However, product build-up can also leave your curls crunchy and irregular. Make sure to keep your curls soft and defined, by washing with cleansing conditioners
TIPS & TRICKS
- To define your curls and ward off humidity, use a sizeable amount of leave-in conditioner, serums or oils.
- When drying your hair, avoid direct heat by air-drying or using a diffuser
- For a quick curl refresher, spritz your hair with a moisturising mist and finger coil your hair to loosen them up.
- Medium hold botanical gels provide definition without drying your curls
- A scalp massage after cleansing hair provides a natural lift while maintaining your curl pattern (not to mention it feels great!)
- Deep condition once a week for 30 minutes to retain moisture.
Restore fullness and shine to dry curls.
Such as Chamomile, Agave, and Aloe replenish moisture and restore curls without residue or build-up.
Reconstruct while de-frizzing and softening hair, leaving your curls bouncy, smooth and strong.